Thursday, July 23, 2009

3rd Week Of SCCT 1023

Actually I should post the 3rd article on yesterday but i failed again to do that... However I still need to do it as fast as possible cause this is one of my responsibility to all my follows.................

Now begin my 3rd article,

Yesterday, the weather was very cold because of raining since Tuesday night until this evening... This kind of weather had given me the opportunity to have asleep in this afternoon... Because of that I had wake up late to have my dinner and its make me late to DKG than usual... Usually I will reach to the night class half hour before the class had started but yesterday i just reached there 5 minutes before 8pm... My friend wonder why I'm late so he had make a call for me during the way I'm walking to the DKG......Luckily I didn't late enter the class and I'm still have a place to sit.

As usual Miss Azura enter the class at 8pm and she started asking the journal that she want us to find for assignment. After that we starte the lecture about the revolusion in communication technology and from that I had know few famous people in this career.

3 comments:

  1. always fall asleep b4 class start ya..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not always la. But that day the weather is realy suitable to have asleep...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hye silvia!!i'm pja,we r in the same class of scct1023..huhu.i like da way u've posted 4 ur blog.nice pic..

    ReplyDelete