Monday, July 20, 2009

THE SECOND WEEK OF SCCT 1023

Actualy this I'm quite lazy to write diary... I had a blog which written in mandarine before but I'm not everyday posting my article cause I'm will just post its when I have idea to write its out.Since that this blog will be part of my assignment then i have no escure to reject write it out.Maybe after this assigment i will prefer to write a diary..........................................................................

Now begin my second article............

Last wednesday night I had attend the earlier so i just simple find a seat. Just few minutes left, there have two girls come and asking me wheter they enter the right class or not, then i find out they are 2nd intake students which come from Kelantan.

When the class had been started, Miss Azura started talk about the assigments that we need to do. For me, I feel quite terrible cause i this two weeks there had a lot of assigments need to do and some need to hand up before mid-sem break.................... Haizzzzzzzzz... That why people said when we enter university we will find out that is difference from secondary school and matriculation college. We need find our resourses and reference by ourself. What can i do is just work hard to complete all the assigments that had been given.

AZA AZA FRIGHTING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment