Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ICE BREAKING - SCCT 1023

Today I sit in front the computer and think back what had happen last week during class SCCT 1023 and what had CIk Azura ask us to do....I just remember that we had to create a blog and post the articles that related to the class but its seem quite hard for me to create the blog...But anyway i had done it and thanks to my friends who guide me how to do it...
Now begining my 1st article...............................................................................
Last Wednesday night is my 1st class for SCCT 1023 and i'm quite worry cause my course mate that i knew all add another subject and just remain me add this subject in semester. Luckily when i enter the class i just find out i had knew someone in the class and I'm not alone. When Cik Azura enter the class I'm feel quite happy to see her again... That is the 2nd time I'm meet her in the class ...After that she asking us to form a few group and get know each members in the group and after that she will choose one person in each group to represent the group to introduce all the members in the group. My group is represent by Ronald and I think he is quite panic during it introducing us cause he do it very fast until get lose my name, finally i had to introduce myself.Haizzz......... Anyway I had get know many new friends through this activity. Lastly, I hope that all of us can enjoy our life in CAS......................................

1 comment: