Tuesday, August 25, 2009

4th, 5th and 6th week of SCCT 1023

Haizzzzzzzz...........so long didn't open blogger already and so sorry for those who waiting for new posting, Sumimasen!!!!

Actualy i had skip the 4th, 5th and 6th week of class SCCT 1023(B). Maybe some of you will wonder why i skip the class....... Let me explain it by the right now........................

The 4th week of SCCT 1023 had been cancelled because the University had been close for one week at that week cause of H1N1 and I had to quarantine at my home at the moment after going back from UUM because suspected to have dengue fever by Penang Hospital. Luckily after few day bloods test, I had found out I'm just normal fever and not dengue fever.................

When the university re-open, I had to going back UUM again by bus. Maybe because of too tired for the journey, I having fever again for the next morning and the doctor from PKU giving me mc for one week and he advice me quarantine again at my home. haizzz..... SO, this was the reason why I'm had skipped the 5th week class of SCCT 1023.......

After recorvering, I'm went back UUM again to follow up the lectures that I had absent........... But that week of class of SCCT had be cancelled because of the coming holidays. Cik Azura is kindness and give us the time to prepare the things for going back holidays, that why she cancelled the class.

At here, I wish to said thanks a lot to Cik Azura during the week I had quarantined at home. She is kindness and caring. She giving the chances to pass up the assignment later after recovering went back UUM.

Cik Azura,
Thanks a lot of your kindness and caring.......
Arigato kozaimaste............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment