Wednesday, September 9, 2009

7th And 8th Week Of SCCT 1023

Sorry for those who waiting for my new post about the life in CAS because this few weeks I'm buzy doing assignments and doing revision for certain subjects's quiz. Sorry and thanks for waitng my new post.....^^

The 7th week of SCCT 1023 on 19th of August which consider as the first week we meet Cik Azura at class SCCT 1023(B) after the mid-sem break. The class had been started late at 8.30pm. That day the class had been finished early than usual because the class is very noisy until making Cik Azura angry and let us going back early but we had to study by our own for those topic that she
leave to teach on that day. Haizzzzzzz.............

Beside that, one more thing that make me unforgetable until now is one of malay guy who coming late at that day and badly he sitting right of me. Why I'm said badly??? Because his body comes out with the smoking smell with cigarette that I hate the most. When the class break for 5 minutes I'm quickly change my sitting place but the smell still there.........Haizzzzzzzzzzz................
How bad luck on me????!!!!


The 8th week of SCCT 1023(B) is started at 8.30pm. When Cik Azura enter the class, she asked us to pass up the fail for checking and after that the lecture on that day had been started as usual. At 9.30 pm the quiz of SCCT 1023 had been started and Cik Azura starts checking our fails. The question of the quiz look simple but hard to answer expecially the questions ask us to write out the full words of the short form term. Really panic at that time.....wooooooooo............
I try my best to answer it but still hard for me. Howerver, I just answer it and pass its up early.
Hope can pass for the quiz................Haizzzzzzzzzzzzz...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment